What if it’s raining?
- If the weather is questionable we will call you 2 hours before your tour is scheduled and make a decision to either postpone or cancel the tour.
- If there are just intermittent or light showers ? The tour usually goes ahead. The decision is made in discussion with you.
- But if it is stormy and pouring with rain we need for safety reasons to cancel the tour and if possible reschedule.
- But don’t forget to bring your wet weather gear – just in case!
- (Although we do have jackets available if need be )
Segways are easy to ride
- To ride a Segway you need to be agile and able to climb stairs unaided.
It’s important that you are able to step on and off the Segway with ease.
- Maximum of 6 participants per tour.
- Payment can be made by Cash,Eftpos or Credit Card at the time of the tour.
- Alternatively you can Book and Pay On-line by clicking on any “Booking Button” or Booking Page.
- Please wear comfortable flat shoes.
- Helmets are provided.
- To avoid disappointment – bookings are highly recommended.
- By email
- By phone on (09) 4454035 / 027 3393 155 (or Text)
- You must be over 13 years of age to go on a TOUR.
- If you’re 10 years old and over you can come on the “Family Fun Ride” or “A Taste of Segway”
- For technical reasons the Segway Personal Transporter has a weight restriction of between 45 (100lbs) – 120kgs (265lbs).
- Our primary concern is to give you a safe and enjoyable tour. Therefore the route and extent of tour participation is at the discretion of the tour guide.
- You have a group of 6 or more?
- We’ll organise some Segway FUN and Games for you.
We look forward to hearing from you and taking you on an Awesome Segway Experience.
email Phone (09) 4454 035 027 3393 155
If you are travelling to Devonport by Ferry, click here to link to the Ferry Timetable.
If you are travelling by car there is a public 3 hour car park outside the ferry terminal. Alternatively you will need to find parking in the streets around the village