A perfect experience to share with friends and family.
Once we’ve taught you to ride we’re off through Auckland’s historic village of Devonport for a guided ride to Cheltenham Beach where you will have a superb view of Rangitoto rising majestically out of the sea.
“You’ll have the Segway Smile after this Ride”.
- We’ll ride through the back streets so you can enjoy seeing the charming Victorian Villas
- You’ll put the Segway through it’s paces as you’glide uphill and down dale on our way back to base on Devonport Wharf.
This Guided Ride takes 1 hour $80.00 per person.
- Scheduled Times:
- Summer 9.30am 12.30 and 3.30pm daily (Nov – April)
- Winter 10.00am and 1.30pm daily (Oct – March)
- Or by appointment – Call 027 3393 155
- suitable for those 13 years and over
- Maximum of 6 people per tour.
- Call on +64(0) 9 4454 035
- Text to +64 (0) 27 3393 155
Any queries ? email on the General Enquiry form
If you’re coming to Devonport from the city:
- take the 12 minute ferry ride from the downtown terminal.
- When you arrive you’ll find us in the Ferry Terminal Building.
- Here’s a link to the Ferry Timetable.
Ferries run every ½ hour, there’s no need to book.
Rangitoto – Bloody Sky
Rangitoto erupted from the seabed only 650 years ago.
Now a marine reserve Rangitoto is home to unique plants and
where you will enjoy spectacular views of Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf.